BHIM app is also known as Bharat Interface Money which recently launched by the central government. It is a very good app which provides lot of freedom to transfer the money to any place in India within few seconds. It is replacing the entire private money sender who charges more money for transferring money to one account to another account. After the demonetization government took lot of steps to make a sustainable platform which provide easy to make payment system. So after doing extensive work on many platform and many days, the outcome is BHIM App. It is good and easy so very less knowledgeable person can also do without any tension.
Many people eagerly waiting to know about How to do Transfer through the BHIM App and how fast it works. To know about the full process you must have smart phone. Your aadhar card must attached in the bank account if you still not attached aadhar card or don’t have aadhar then know how to apply for aadhar card and how to check status of aadhaar card. After adding this, you know the full process through the below given steps. Read all steps:
- Download BHIM APP APK through the Play Store
- Install in smart phone after that open that
- Setup login pin after that generate BHIM or UPI user name
- After that create the transfer password through the BHIM
- Enter the recipient UPI address and after that enter amount
- After that click on pay button and enter transfer password
- And your payment done, recipient received the money in few second
- Just confirm through the calling or message
There are lot of article also published on the various online platforms and news paper so that more and more people will start doing online transaction. This is not just app it revolution of indian online payment system.