Passport is much use for the purpose of going to outside India. It is one of the supreme identity cards which are issued by the any countries government. So India is also issue the Passport for the entire citizen who applied for that. But the process of application is change in past five to six year. Now all manual work are replaced by the digital works so if you or any of your family member is going to apply for that then must know the latest notification issued by the central government. In this post we will cover all changes which happens in last few years and process of new application so read the full article.
Government is improving the all process so passport application process is also accepted through the online website. So click here to visit the official website. Some important notes always keep in mind when you apply for the Passport like keep address proof like UIDAI Aadhar Card Number which is most authentic identity card of India, date of birth certificate, address proof etc. After that follow the below mentioned process and submit your application so that passport office will call you for the live verification. So all other procedure are mentioned in the below.
- Passport Applicant should visit the official website
- Click on the link of How to Apply for the Passport
- Fill the all details on that page and upload the scanned document
- After that proceed for the next step
- In this step pay the passport application fees
- Now after that confirm application and click on submit button
- You application will submitted and passport authority will call you for live verification
- You should appear in passport offices and then show the all documents
- After that you passport making process will start and track you passport status online