Aadhaar card started playing key role in direct benefits transfer. New government is taking advantage of by using this in various government and financial works. It is giving more control to government to make the things easy and safe for the Indian People. Day by day people also cooperating for this project and using aadhar card in all prime places where government has allowed using that. Many people have created the aadhar card as the usage of aadhar is increase in the government offices. Such trend makes government as well as people to create and clean as well as futuristic society. So government also wants to give some return to people of India.
After the long discussion in parliament, government have initiated to make aadhar card mandatory with bank account so that they can provide the direct benefits transfer to his/her account. First government started this project as a pilot project but after that they stated across the country. In few months, nearly all gas agencies and distributes have started the project to add the aadhar card. But many people get confused, How to perform that process so for that we have taken initiative to proved the instructions of adding aadhar card in old as well as new gas connection.
Steps to Check How to add Aadhar in Gas Connection
- Get aadhar card as per the registered name on the gas connection
- Now go the nearest gas center or vender which gives you gas
- Fill the application form and enter the bank details and aadhar
- Now submit the document and wait few days
- You will get message regarding the adding of aadhar card and account number
- Now all your subsidy will directly transferred in your bank account
- Through that you as well as government saved lot of amount